I applied and was admitted early decision to college. I found out in mid-December, nearly 11 years ago, and in some means it had been a relief to understand where i’d be going the following fall but in other ways it felt like I had somehow truncated my own procedure. USC does not have early decision or early action programs, and I know the waiting struggle is real.
Here are some plain things to pass the time (once you’ve finished your homework, obvi).
1. Make an incredible playlist
2. Listen to Serial (or another podcast about something you have in mind. Nerdette? Start? Pop Culture Happy Hour?)
3. Watch this video on repeat
4. Find out just how to have me personally employment here
5. Produce a range of things you should do in your hometown before starting college
6. Take a second of video everyday. Or a photo. Or write a phrase. Make a move that gets you to Read More